As an alternative to costly private jet travel with exorbitant membership fees (we’re talking thousands of dollars here!), JSX removes the barrier to entry for everyday luxury semi-private travel experiences with flights starting at $199 each way. Simply put, JSX is paving a new way forward offering the general public many of the perks of flying private, readily accessible, and attainable for today.
Founded in 2016, JSX is a hop-on jet service that’s faster on the ground, more comfortable in the air, and competitively priced. Recognized as among the top 5 “Most Innovative Companies for 2020” by Fast Company in the travel category and honored by Airline Passenger Experience Association (APEX) as the world’s only 2022 ‘Five-Star Regional Airline’for a second consecutive year in a rowand as the 2020 “Best Overall Air Carrier in North America” air carrier–JSX is dramatically improving air travel for thousands of travelers each month by offering the hassle-free, crowd-free experience of flying between private terminals on 30-seat, Embraer ERJ aircraft. For over half a decade, JSX has amassed a reputation for joyful, simple, and reliable air travel by carving out a new category of flying it calls ‘hop-on jet service’ for all, dramatically reducing the dwell time while improving the experience of air travel.
JSX offers many industry-leading features including:
- Allowing customers to check-in just 20 minutes before their flight from beautifully appointed, spacious private terminals
- No long check-in lines and fast, effortless, TSA-accepted security
- A bright, spacious, modern cabin interior featuring 30 leather seats with business class legroom, no middle seats, and power outlets at every row
- Added complimentary amenities for all customers such as two checked bags (including golf bags, skis, and snowboards), drinks, snacks, and cocktails inflight
- Planeside Baggage retrieval within minutes of arrival
- Enhanced cleaning protocols including aircraft disinfection, increased touchpoint cleanings, and installation of hospital-grade HEPA filters onboard
JSX proudly serves Austin (AUS), Burbank (BUR), Concord/Napa (CCR), Dallas Love Field (DAL), Denver/Boulder (BJC), Houston Hobby (HOU), Las Vegas (LAS), Los Angeles (LAX), Miami (MIA), Monterey (MRY), Oakland (OAK), Orange County (SNA), Phoenix (PHX), San Diego (SAN), Reno-Tahoe (RNO), and Westchester County (HPN), with seasonal service to Destin (DSI) and Gunnison/Crested Butte (GUC).
JSX flights may be booked directly through their website , the JSX mobile app, or through codeshare partner JetBlue. JSX’s 30-seat jets may be chartered for group trips, corporate events, or other travel needs. JSX has a very successful track record of being committed to championing equality, diversity, and inclusion in the community. As an air carrier, JSX connects loved ones, colleagues, and businesses everywhere it flies, and is not just nondiscriminatory, but highly and intentionally inclusive.
JSX works closely with the following organizations to actively create opportunities for people everywhere it flies:
- Partnership and membership with OBAP (Organization of Black Aerospace Professionals), NGPA (National Gay Pilots Association), Women in Aviation International, Latino Pilots Association, PPOT (Professional Pilots of Tomorrow), and AWAM (Association for Women in Aviation Maintenance)
- Recognized by the Human Rights Campaign with a 100% score on the 2022, 2021, and 2020 Corporate Equality Index, based on benefit programs, policies, and practices
- Awarded “Top Workplaces USA” and “Top Workplaces in the Bay Area” in 2021 by Energage
- Strategic partnerships with various Historically Black Colleges and Universities, creating internship and job opportunities for students not normally exposed to career paths in aviation
- The first air carrier certified as Autism-Aware by Autism Double Checked
For more information about JSX visit their website at www.JSX.com
By Lavish Life Publication Editorial Team